Its the time for ThoughtBuzz updates again. We have worked hard and listened to you guys and made the dashboard into a much more powerful tool for monitoring which now includes Facebook Fan Pages as well! Access Facebook Fan page analytics right from the ThoughtBuzz dashboard. Some key highlights are
1. Facebook Insights - Your Dashboard now has a new tab named ‘Manage’ which would allow you to manage and check out insights on your brand’s Facebook page!
You can see details such as:
- Monthly summary of Total page fans, page views, new fans and new likes
- Bar charted age group and gender classification
- 3 line graphs categorized into groups : users, content and interaction
Thats not all ! Our newly enhanced graphical charts provide you an enhanced level of interaction with
a. Zoom Mode - Now you can simply click and drag any section of the graph to zoom and focus on the segment you want
b. Pin Mode - Comparing 2 time periods has never been easier with Pin Mode. A period of interest can be selected and dragged to compare with another time window by simply clicking and dragging.
c. Export Options - You own the data and you need to be able to export any analysis associated with it. The graphs come with an advanced export option which gives you the choice to save into various formats.
d. Selective Toggle - Want to see only selected data series from the graph? No hassles, just select the ones that you really need from the interactive legend to hide/ show any series.
2. Regional Twitter Search - One of the challenges of segregating data on a regional/ country level from twitter has now been eliminated! You now have access to tweets from a specific geography that you choose to look at.
3. Enhanced Facebook Search - You can now read Facebook wall posts, status updates directly under the Facebook tab in your dashboard ensuring you get INSTANT access to all relevant Facebook posts.
4. Compatibility - Our charts are now 100% iPhone/ iPad compatible ! This means that even if your mobile device doesn’t support Adobe Flash, you will still be able to access all charts.
And there’s more on the way! To know more check out the slideshow below